Covid Entry Requirements
We will be reopening from Friday 23rd July in line with government guidelines.
Important - please read: Following the recent government announcement regarding use of the NHS Covid Pass for large capacity venues, we have updated our current entry requirements for all events at The Rifle - this includes private functions, live music & football.
We are putting this in place now as the government have announced plans to mandate this by law from September and all similar venues have been instructed to follow these guidelines.
We will require on entry guests to show one of the following three:
- Covid Pass from 2 x COVID-19 vaccines on the NHS App
- Covid Pass from a negative rapid lateral flow or PCR test within 48hrs before event on the NHS App
- Covid Pass from proof of natural immunity, shown by a positive PCR test lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of 14 day self-isolation period.
To be clear - if you are not fully vaccinated you can still attend by taking a free rapid lateral flow test.
Please read the following govt advice for more information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-covid-pass
We will also accept the following as evidence of the above for those without the NHS App along with photo ID:
- Paper NHS vaccine card
- Printed vaccine certificate from GP/NHS
- Text message indicating negative test result within 48hr of the event
Please ensure we can all stay safe and remain open by supporting us with the above measures and ensuring that you do not attend any event if you are feeling unwell. Our staff will also be carrying out regular testing and enhanced cleaning to ensure your safety.